Bishop William Crean will lead the Diocese of Cloyne on a pilgrimage to Knock.
Outline of Program:
- 2.30 pm, Anointing of the Sick, Basilica of Our Lady, Knock
- 3 pm Mass, Basilica of Our Lady, Knock
- This Mass is followed by Solemn Blessing of the Sick, Benediction of Blessed Sacrament, Rosary Procession (around grounds) and blessing of religious objects.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation is available in the Reconciliation chapel between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Many buses have been organised by various parishes within the Diocese of Cloyne for this pilgrimage.
- Please make inquiries in your parish to find out if a bus has been organised by your parish.
- The following buses (list below) are those that have come to our attention.
- If you are aware of other buses, please send details to email@example.com or text 086 9972539 (and we will then add the information to this page).
6.30am Castlemartyr outside priest’s house (Killeagh Rd)
6.45am Midleton Holy Rosary Church
6.55am Carrigtowhill (Outside Centra)
Mairead: 087- 9732021.
Tickets are available at Cal Flavin’s shop or from the Parish Office.
A bus will leave from Charleville at 8.00am. Tel number to follow.
The bus will leave Pearse Square at 7am sharp & return at approx 10 pm. To book a place on the bus you can contact either Maura at 086 1231368 or Mary at 087 6374802.
Bus leaving Whitechurch at 6.40 am and Blarney at 7.00 am. at Supervalu. Phone Maura at 021 4381837 or 087 7590908. Cost of bus €24; Breakfast €12; Tea/Coffee €3.50; Dinner €26.
Freemount and Tullylease
Departing Tullylease @ 07:15a.m.
Departing Freemount @ 07:30a.m
Tullylease contact is Sheila @ (063) 83158
Freemount contact is Ellen @ (022) 28781 or Hannah @ 022 (28735)